Click here to make cash now

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Work From Home Plan and Cash Gifting

Imagine this, Your siting on your front porch drinking your favorite ice cold beverage on a hot summer day. you start to wonder how you want to spend the $20,000 you made in the past 3 weeks from cash gifting. I will be the first to say that I am not a business expert, well I don't have a degree, but what do I need one for??? I don't owe a "business" aka university $50,000 for a peace of paper, I make triple what most doctors will ever see. I just think a bit different. So if you think your degree or lack of degree will make a difference with making money, you have been lied to my friend. Cash giftin will make your dreams come ture.

The good news is I am going to give you a simple plan, and if you follow this plan to a T you will make a bunch of money.

1. join a cash gifting club
NACG

2. NACG will provide you with 500 leads of people who want to make money on the internet.
including cash gfting leads.

ok so far we have spent $100.00 - $500.00 to get started with our cash gifting program let's say you went with the $500.00 because that's the program that will provide you with 500 leads.

cost $500.00

now it works on a 1 up system so the first person you bring in will go to your mentor or "the guy that brought you in."

so out of those 500 leads you actully talk to 150 people and out of those 150 people

5 people sign up for your nacg cash gifting system 5 X 500.00= $2,500

$2500 - the $500 you paid to join and the first person that goes to your mentor is another $500

so your 500 turnerd into 1500 in 1 week! But wait, every person you had join your system will 1 up you. that means another $2,500 in your pocket. thats a grand total of $4,000 turned from $500.

now I don't want to get into where to put your 4,000 cash to increase it w/ out ever pick up a phone or talking to any one at all. But I will be sure to include that in my next blog.

cash gifting expert

Jake

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well,

Cash gifting is a good work from home plan and an income stream.

Positive mindset is the primary required condition to make cash gifting work for you. Cash gifting also provides you ample time to pursue your other ambitions in life, which you may not have been able to do.